Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oatmeal cookies are my favorite. I love these with the gumdrops.
Make and share this Oatmeal Surprise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs till well blended. Stir oil into eggs; blend in sugar till mixture thickens.
- Stir in the molasses.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to egg mixture with the oats and gumdrops.
- Mix until well blended.
- Drop a teaspoon at a time, 2 inches apart, on a greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a very small amount of sugar on each cookie.
- Bake at 400 degrees 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately.