Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you have a painful sunburn, try soaking away your worries in this comforting bath.
- In a blender, puree the cucumber well.
- Remove pulp from blender and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well; mixture will be dry and lumpy.
- While running bath water, add the oatmeal blend under water faucet.
- Allow the mixture to blend in with the bath water, then settle in for a relaxing soak!
Wonderful Kree! I made this for someone who said it was great and helped him get rid of his sun burn! In countries like Oman, where the sun shines for 9 out of 12 months, really strong and bright, and people suffer alot for skin problems due to the extra heat, this recipe is a blessing! Thanks again, dear!