Recipe by roxy_froggy25
This recipe uses a spice cake mix and transforms into delicious muffins!
Top Review by GlutenFreeBaker
I was able to use a gluten free spice cake mix and transform these little bites of heaven into a gluten free treat. These were simple to make, and wonderful to eat. Will make it again.
- 510.29 g spice cake mix
- 2 egg whites
- 78.07 ml diet root beer
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oatmeal
- 44.37 ml honey
- 59.14 ml crushed almonds
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place first 4 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Blend with a mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir oatmeal, nuts, and dried cranberries. Pour batter into muffin tin, 2/3 full. Place in oven and bake till toothpick comes out clean. About 22 minutes.
- Additional cranberries and nuts can be placed on top of batter before baking.