Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in request; obtained in web search. As someone who loves oatmeal, I think I'll make me some of THIS! :)
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- Add 2 T to bowl of cooked oatmeal.
I made this using only half a cup of Splenda in place of the sugars, used about 2tsp with 1/3 cup oats & some grated apple for a yummy brekky. Thanks.
I have made this for years. However, I do it as a instant oatmeal. Place 1/2 C. of Oatmeal in a bowl, add 2 T. of mix and enough water to make it moist. Cover and let sit for about 1 min. Stir, add warm milk and serve. yum!
Wow, this is really good! I eat a lot of oatmeal, so when I saw this, I had to try it. I didn't think the amount of spices would be enough, but I figured I could always add another dash of cinnamon to the bowl. I was wrong, though--this is perfectly spiced and didn't need a thing. The coffee creamer also added a rich and creamy dimension to oatmeal made with water. One thing is for sure: I will never be without this mix from now on! Thanks for posting!