Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a twist on a shortbread recipe I have. You can serve them as bars dipped in chocolate or plain is tasty too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 2IN large bowl, combine oats, sugar, flour and salt.
- 3WITH pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until texture of coarse cornmeal. STIR in vanilla; MIX well.
- 4WITH HANDS, press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- 5BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. COOL slightly.
- 6CUT into bars while still warm. LET cool completely in pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g