Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a twist on a shortbread recipe I have. You can serve them as bars dipped in chocolate or plain is tasty too!
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- IN large bowl, combine oats, sugar, flour and salt.
- WITH pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until texture of coarse cornmeal. STIR in vanilla; MIX well.
- WITH HANDS, press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. COOL slightly.
- CUT into bars while still warm. LET cool completely in pan.