Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A cookie that's loaded with carrots, coconut, raisins and oatmeal of course..
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted and cooled Crisco
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove (optional)
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix the brown sugar, eggs, milk, Crisco and vanilla.
- Add salt, cinnamon and cloves.
- Mix in the carrots, walnuts, raisins and coconut.
- Mix in the flour, oatmeal, baking soda and baking powder.
- Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet as they spread a bit.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- This direction part is hard to do, nearly all of my recipes say -- mix as usual -- lol.