What a nice change from oatmeal CHOCOLATE chip cookies. These ones use butterscotch chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In small bowl, combine flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In large mixer bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in oats and butterscotch chips with a wooden spoon, until well combined.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies or 9-10 minutes for crispy cookies.
- 9Let stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes before removing to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Scotchies
Serving Size: 1 (1394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1581.6
- Calories from Fat 696
- Total Fat 77.4 g
- Saturated Fat 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 1062.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 205.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 135.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g