Oatmeal butterscotch cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups quick oats or 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 orange, zest of, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 375 deg. F.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in oats and morsels.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies, 9 to 10 minutes for crisp cookies.
- 8Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Scotchies
Serving Size: 1 (1366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g