My favorite cookie bar recipe! I make these for every holiday, and people always ask for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter/ shortening and sugars.
- 2Add eggs and remaining ingredients except oats and chips. Mix well.
- 3Stir in Oats and chips until combined.
- 4Spead evenly into 10 x 15 jelly roll pan, and bake at 375 for 25-30 until golden brown and toothpick tests clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g