Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious way to enjoy your coffee!!
Make and share this Oatmeal Raspberry Scones recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar (you can use splenda brown sugar)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, chopped in cubes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup dark almonds, pecans or 1⁄2 cup milk chopped chocolate, almonds, pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, oatmeal, and sugar.
- Add butter into the flour mixture and use your fingers to work the butter.
- Add the cream, raspberries and chocolate into the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead briefly. Roll dough out into a 1/2 inch thick round. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.