1 hr 10 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I could NOT keep these on the plate once cut and served. Can't remember where I got the recipe but my "JOSHUA" loves these bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 8" sq pan and set aside.
- 3Mix all the ingredients together except the Jam.
- 4Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5Spread jam to within 1/4" of the edge.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top and lightly press it into the jam.
- 7Bake 35 to 40 minutes and allow to cool on rack before cutting into 2x1-1/2" bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raspberry Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g