This is a combination of the recipes found on the Quaker and Kroger brand oatmeal boxes. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- 2In small bowl mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 3Cream butter and sugars in electric mixer.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla beating well.
- 5Add flour mix, mixing well.
- 6Add oats, raisins, and nuts, mixing well.
- 7Drop tablespoon size dough on lightly greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 9Cookies will be slightly browned around the edges. They will continue baking after removing from oven. Cool one minute in pan then transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g