1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is dedicated those who don't have the convenience of a bread machine...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest (do NOT add more than this)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup raisins, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, UNcooked
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar -- Stir in uncooked oats.
- 3Add Egg Beaters, oil, orange juice, grated orange peel and water; mix until well blended --.
- 4Add raisins; you may cut the amount of raisins by half if you're not a big raisin lover or eliminate them entirely. Mix well, but do not overmix -- Pour batter into greased and floured 8½ X 4½ loaf pan --.
- 5Bake in the preheated 350°F oven for 55-65 minutes or until it tests done.
- 6Turn out on rack and cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 381.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g