1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Raisin Persimmon Cookies
Charlotte J's Note:
If you can not find persimmons substitute canned apricots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cover raisins with water in a small saucepan and boil them until they are soft; drain.
- 3In a large bowl, blend the shortening, sugars, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- 4Beat well.
- 5Add the flour, salt, and soda.
- 6Beat again and stir in the raisins, persimmons (or apricots), and oats.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, taking cookies out while they are soft.
- 8Cool cookies before removing them from the baking pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Persimmon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: