Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
The oddity is basically an oatmeal raisin cookie turned to something of a patty.
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 30 raisins
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme or 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Using a microwave container with a loose fitting lid place the oats, cinnamon, and water in together and mix until all of it is moist.
- Add your raisins and continue to mix.
- Now you can either stir in your marsh mellow creme or (sugar) now or save it for dipping or the topping.
- If you do mix it in make sure to be thorough and spread it all evenly among the container's bottom. For a helpful hint you will want to slowly add the water after you put the marshmallow creme into it.
- Now microwave the mix with the loose lid on it for about 45 seconds.
- Take it out and test the center for firmness if it is still steaming and good to go you now can sprinkle your sugar or spread the marshmallow creme over the top.
- I typically dip the patty into one of the two.
- Note: I have also found that this is great for syrups, cool whip, yogurts, ice creams, or whatever you enjoy as a sweet that can be mixed or dipped.
- And the raisins you can actually go crazy with.
Hi, It worked for me. I did decrease the water but it turned out great. Leanne
Sorry, I did not care for this. There was to much water in it and not enough cooking time. I used only about 1/3 the amount of water stated and microwaved it for another 1 1/2 minutes. Made for Spring PAC 2007 game.