Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Exchanges: 2 Bread; 1/2 Fruit; 1/4 Milk; 1/4 Meat. from Slim to Shore Cookbook.
Make and share this Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raisin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 1⁄2 cups pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons sodium-free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 2 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- In small bowl, mix together oats, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and enough water to cover oats; let soak 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, egg substitute and milk in a large bowl; batter should not be too thin.
- Drain liquid off oat mixture and stir into batter.
- Use a 1/3 cup measure to ladle out batter.
- Cook in nonstick skillet or griddle, coated lightly with vegetable cooking spray, if necessary.
- Serve with lite syrup.
Great, hardy breakfast.
I made these for breakfast today. They were a little heavy but VERY good. Definitely worth making again.