Exchanges: 2 Bread; 1/2 Fruit; 1/4 Milk; 1/4 Meat. from Slim to Shore Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix together oats, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, honey and enough water to cover oats; let soak 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, egg substitute and milk in a large bowl; batter should not be too thin.
- 3Drain liquid off oat mixture and stir into batter.
- 4Use a 1/3 cup measure to ladle out batter.
- 5Cook in nonstick skillet or griddle, coated lightly with vegetable cooking spray, if necessary.
- 6Serve with lite syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sodium-free baking powder