Feel your oats with these delicious healthy treats. They're yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour (maybe a little more)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees, Grease jelly roll pan (15x10 sheet).
- 2Cream together butter and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups flour, soda, salt and oatmeal. Add to butter mixture until combined. (Stir in additional flour 1/2 cup flour if dough is too sticky).
- 3Divide dough in half. Press one half of the dough into prepared pan, speading evenly.
- 4In a saucepan, combine raisins and the rest of the filling ingredients. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Spread filling over dough in pan.
- 5Drop remaining half of dough in small crumbles all over the raisin layer. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Remove from oven and cool.
- 6Combine powdered sugar, cinnamon and milk. Drizzle glaze over bars. Cut into pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin-Filled Bars With Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g