Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine I was reading online. My son loves it and its great for on the go or even for breakfast. We hope you enjoy it too.
- 118.29 ml quaker old-fashioned oatmeal
- 118.29 ml sweetened applesauce
- 78.07 ml milk
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonful (24) on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, Cool 1 minute, place on wire rack to cool completely.
Very tasty! Not exactly like a regular cookie but nicely chewy. It was a good, low-guilt fix for an after-dinner sweet craving. I used almond milk and that worked just fine.