Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine I was reading online. My son loves it and its great for on the go or even for breakfast. We hope you enjoy it too.
- 1⁄2 cup quaker old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened applesauce
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by spoonful (24) on Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, Cool 1 minute, place on wire rack to cool completely.
Very tasty! Not exactly like a regular cookie but nicely chewy. It was a good, low-guilt fix for an after-dinner sweet craving. I used almond milk and that worked just fine.