Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies made with whole wheat flour.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients; set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop onto sprayed cookie sheets and bake for 11- 13 minutes or until done.