1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Made With Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
Barb Gertz's Note:
Keep these crisp-yet-chewy cookies on hand for an after school snack, really a good snack for young & old. The recipe comes from Splenda.com.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2Stir together flour, soda, and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3Beat butter and Splenda-Blend-sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add eggs, molasses and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended; Stir in oats and raisins.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets; bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on cookie sheets, remove to wire racks to cool completely--enjoy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Made With Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: