1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I came across this recipe in a magazine called "Canadian Living". I have been making this for years now and everyone loves them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With electric mixer, beat butter at high speed until fluffy and light coloured.
- 2Add sugar and beat until even fluffier.
- 3Add egg and vanilla, beat until batter is smooth.
- 4In separate bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Pour half of dry ingredients over the batter and stir with wooden spoon until there is no streaks.
- 6Stir in remaining dry ingredients.
- 7Stir in raisins.
- 8Scoop dough by level tablespoonfuls and drop onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- 9Making sure to leave about 2-inch space between cookies.
- 10Bake in oven preheated to 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown around edges.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g