1/82 Photos of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? Because they're moist, chewy and loaded with raisins - and they're better than any you've tried before! From Cuisine Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Whisk together and set aside
Cream wet ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Then stir in
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- 3Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
- 4To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
- 6(Over mixing develops the gluten, making a tough cookie.) Now add the oats and raisins; stir to incorporate.
- 7Fill a #40 cookie scoop and press against side of bowl, pulling up to level dough (to measure 2 tablespoons of dough).
- 8Drop 2-inches apart onto baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 9Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
- 10Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g