Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This comes from Grandma's Great Desserts. It is easy plus you use only one bowl. Every oven is different so watch cookies carefully so that you get the degree of doneness your family prefers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets; flatten with fingers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Great cookies and very easy to make. I made the batter and then left DD to cook mine and they were much larger than the others pictured - she went for the jumbo variation !! I used organic raisins and quite course oats and reduced the sugar a fraction. Addictive cookie dough too !!!
As you can tell from my photo, yesterday was a cold, dreary day - perfect for baking cookies! I made these as directed except for replacing the pecans with walnuts. They are delicious! I think that they would also be good made with butter. Either way, they are a hit! Made for Zaar Stars tag game. Thanks WiGal! :)
Scrummy cookie. I did not add the nuts. :)