Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is one of the easiest oatmeal cookies ever! It includes no butter, but Miracle Whip Dressing in its place. The Miracle Whip adds so much richness and moisture to this classic cookie.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats or 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F Beat sugars and dressing in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well. Stir in raisins. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.