Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (3 3/4 oz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk together butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir in brown sugar, making sure to take out all lumps.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Stir in raisins.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. If dough is difficult to handle, chill for a few minutes.
- Bake 11-13 minutes.