Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a very easy recipe. No crust, very quick, and it sounds really yummy! 8)
Top Review by ~cbw~
This recipe was really good and easy to make. My husband is a big fan of oatmeal raisin cookies and he liked this just as much! I wanted a crust ,so, I added a graham crust to it. I will definitely make this one again!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, and butter.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and mix well; pour into pie plate.
- Place pie pan on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
- Serve warm whipped cream or ice cream.