Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
These perfect little cookies are packed with flavor. Raisins, chocolate, oats, and a dash of nutmeg to really spice things up.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup butter (I used salted and didn't add in any extra salt)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the raisins with the vanilla in a small bowl and leave to soak for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter until it is light and fluffy. Then, beat in the sugars until the mixture is light and fluffy. Finally, beat in eggs one at a time until well combined. On a low speed, mix in the dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in the oats, chocolate, and raisins with a wooden spoon.
- Place heaping tablespoons of cookie dough on the prepared baking sheets and bake for around 15-18 minutes. Let cool.
- Enjoy :).