1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Bars
One of my favorite cookie bar recipes! These are gooey and moist (as long as they are not overbaked), and I love the combination of ingredients, sweet and somewhat spicy! I found the recipe on a travel and lodging directory. It is a specialty recipe of the Creekside Inn Bed and Breakfast in Paradise, Pennsylvania.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and spices; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix butter and brown sugar.
- 3Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture and oats alternately while mixing on low speed.
- 5Stir in the raisins and chocolate chips by hand.
- 6Spread mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes (until almost firm, but still slightly soft in center).
- 8When cool, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g