Recipe by Qzxyntop
This recipe has only four common ingredients, is easy to double or triple, and makes a good meal for those who are on a diet. Even better, it's vegan! In my opinion the cookies taste best right out of the oven, so don't hesitate to serve immediately. (; The ingredient measurements are estimates, since I make this without measuring anything but the oats. If they aren't sweet enough, add your sweetener of choice.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure oats into medium-sized bowl. Add enough applesauce to coat, stirring. If the oats flake off each other or seem dry, there isn't enough applesauce.
- Add raisins to taste. Add a tablespoon or two of oil, stir well.
- Form into four or five medium cookie shapes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy while they're hot and moist.