This recipe has only four common ingredients, is easy to double or triple, and makes a good meal for those who are on a diet. Even better, it's vegan! In my opinion the cookies taste best right out of the oven, so don't hesitate to serve immediately. (; The ingredient measurements are estimates, since I make this without measuring anything but the oats. If they aren't sweet enough, add your sweetener of choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Measure oats into medium-sized bowl. Add enough applesauce to coat, stirring. If the oats flake off each other or seem dry, there isn't enough applesauce.
- 3Add raisins to taste. Add a tablespoon or two of oil, stir well.
- 4Form into four or five medium cookie shapes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy while they're hot and moist.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.6
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g