- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except oats and raisins in the bread machine.
- Set program to basic cycle and medium crust setting; press start.
- Add oats and raisins at the end of the first kneading cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.