Barb in WNY's Note:
A quick an easy recipe for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour the bottom of an 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2In a small bowl, pour boiling water over oats; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, combine bread mix. raisins, 1/4 cup water and eggs.
- 4Add oat mixture; stir by hand 50 to 75 strokes or until dry particles are moistened.
- 5Pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool upright in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cool completely on wire rack.
- 9Refrigerate 2 hours before slicing.
- 10Wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple cinnamon quick bread mix