1/2 Photos of Oatmeal Raisin Bran Cookies
found these a while back and used it to use up some cereal. I never make cookies without parchment paper! lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- 2In a bowl combine cereal, wheat flour, and flour; set aside.
- 3In a larger mixing bowl, cream your butter and sugars til fluffy and airy.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Stir in flour mixture until combined well Drop by quarter cup measure on to an UNGREASED baking sheet.
- 6(if you're paranoid like me, go ahead and use parchment paper).
- 7Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Remove from baking sheet and then cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Bran Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g