1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Raisin Applesauce Cookies
Chef Doodle's Note:
Modified from a recipe from lifescript.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 375°F Lightly grease cooking sheet.
- 2In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the applesauce, egg and vanilla and mix until blended about 2 minutes. Add the flour to the applesauce mixture and mix well. Remove the bowl from the mixer and stir in the oats and raisins.
- 4Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets about two inches apart.
- 5Bake until slightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 6Remove the baking sheets from the oven and cool on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove the cookies and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Applesauce Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 619.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 64.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g