LOW SUGAR Cookies that will not significantly raise your blood sugar. I created this recipe for my uncle who is diabetic and cannot eat cookies that will raise his blood sugar. The addition of the cinnamon also makes them great for diabetics. And they taste GREAT!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together evaporated cane juice and butter.
- 2Add eggs and pumpkin and mix together.
- 3Combine spices, salt, baking soda and Stevia together and add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- 4Add flour and mix together.
- 5Add oatmeal and stir in by hand.
- 6Using medium sized scoop, drop onto ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, 1/2" apart. They will not spread out.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 305.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated cane juice