Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Moist and delicious bread. Stir in 1/2 cup golden raisins and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts if desired.
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml skim milk, at room temperature
- 177.44 ml canned pumpkin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix oats and milk.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg whites, egg, butter, and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Gradually stir into the pumpkin mixture until it's combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x5-inch baking loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan to rack to cool.