1 hr 10 mins
Moist and delicious bread. Stir in 1/2 cup golden raisins and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix oats and milk.
- 2Let sit for a few minutes.
- 3Beat in pumpkin, egg whites, egg, butter, and sugar.
- 4In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- 5Gradually stir into the pumpkin mixture until it's combined.
- 6Pour into a greased 9x5-inch baking loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and let cool in pan 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan to rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 231.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g