Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and delicious bread. Stir in 1/2 cup golden raisins and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts if desired.
Make and share this Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix oats and milk.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg whites, egg, butter, and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Gradually stir into the pumpkin mixture until it's combined.
- Pour into a greased 9x5-inch baking loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan to rack to cool.
My family enjoyed this moist, healthy bread.