Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is more like a milkshake after blending.
Make and share this Oatmeal Protein Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup dry uncooked oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter or 1 tablespoon smooth cashew butter or 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tablespoon organic honey or 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ice cubes (optional)
- 4 tablespoons raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- Blend all ingredients, added ice to adjust consistency of a smoothie.
My husband loves this one! I make it for him in the mornings either before or after his workout.