Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are healthy and tasty especially with some fruit.
- 6 egg whites
- 2 eggs (whole)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 bananas (optional) or 1⁄2 cup chopped fruit (optional)
- Combine eggs, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and protein in blender.
- Pour in cut up fruit.
- Spray nonstick skillet & heat on medium.
- Pour 1 large pancake.
- Let bubble on outer edges & flip (watch carefully as they could burn).
- Cook until done on both sides.
- Serve with butter and syrup.