Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Weight Watcher. 278 calories, 2 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 64 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein. 5 points
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, sliced
- 2 dried figs, quartered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Add water to a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, apricots, figs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat to med-low; simmer, uncovered, for about 5-10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the fruit softened.
Can't believe nobody reviewed this before! This is utterly yummy. I made it as written and topped with some home made vanilla yoghurt. Will make it again, it was so good. Thanks for posting!
Made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag Game.