Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pork Chops? Apples? Why not combine the two? This is one of the best 'comfort foods' I've ever had, and if you're looking for a little Thanksgiving flavor any time of the year this is the recipe for you. *This recipe would also be good over a grill, just make sure to wrap each prepared chop in aluminum foil and grill over low heat until 160 degrees.
- Grind oatmeal until it's a course powder.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oatmeal with the allspice, nutmeg, and flour.
- In a small bowl combine the egg and milk.
- Coat each pork chop with the egg mixture and then a coating of oatmeal, set aside.
- In a large skillet cook the pork chops on low for about 15 minutes or until done (internal temperature of 160).