Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pork Chops? Apples? Why not combine the two? This is one of the best 'comfort foods' I've ever had, and if you're looking for a little Thanksgiving flavor any time of the year this is the recipe for you. *This recipe would also be good over a grill, just make sure to wrap each prepared chop in aluminum foil and grill over low heat until 160 degrees.
- Grind oatmeal until it's a course powder.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oatmeal with the allspice, nutmeg, and flour.
- In a small bowl combine the egg and milk.
- Coat each pork chop with the egg mixture and then a coating of oatmeal, set aside.
- In a large skillet cook the pork chops on low for about 15 minutes or until done (internal temperature of 160).