Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a completely flourless pizza crust! With a rich, nutty taste and perfectly chewy crust, this is my FAV crust! My mom said she even preferred this crust to Pizza Hut! It is difficult to get the crust on the pan, and off your hands so keep 1/2 cup of water in a separate bowl to keep hands clean and smooth onto pan.
- Dissolve yeast and splenda in 3/4 cup warm water and let sit for about 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine oat flour and salt.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour and mix well.
- Knead for about 2 minutes.
- Spread onto lightly greased pan using the remaining water to smooth crust onto pan.
- Bake at 500 for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.