Recipe by Faith <3
Looking at calories. People have told me this is a fantastic recipe, some put 1/4 cup brown sugar in there for extra sweetness
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons ice water (3 to 4 tb)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, rolled oats and salt in mixing bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in oil, mixing with a fork until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Add ice water slowly until mixture begins to form a ball.
- Pat into 9 inch pie plate. Bake according to filling recipe.
- For baked pastry shell: Prick pastry with fork in several places. Bake at 400F 10 min until light golden brown.