Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from my mother who made it during the holidays every year. It is now a tradition in our home. This is a very sweet pie that is best served warm with whipped cream. It has a nice texture with the coconut and oats.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Next blend in the corn syrup and eggs.
- Lastly mix in the oats and coconut.
- Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.