Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These delightful cookies smell heavenly when baking. Easy to put together, your family will enjoy these.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Cream butter with electric mixer. Add sugars, vanilla, milk and eggs. Mix until blended. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix together. Stir in the oatmeal and pecans.
- Spoon out by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes in a 350°F oven and cool on a wire rack.
Ahhhh, these cookies really hit the spot. It was a cool day today, perfect for lounging around the house and baking a batch of cookes. I could hardlly wait for them to come out of the oven. Thanks for sharing, Mrs. Duncan Mahogany.