Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found myself eating Noel Trujillo's Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies so much that I figured I'd better find a way to add a little protein to them. The recipe below was developed by combining aspects of many of my favorite cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first nine ingredients--eggs through peanut butter.
- Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- If dough is too sticky add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
- Scoop large tablespoon-sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.
These cookie are super delicious and very filling! Just made them today waiting to see what they do for my milk supply!
I'm really surprised this doesn't have any reviews already! I made the cookies for a friend who requested lactation cookies as a baby gift. I found them to be easy to make, and a cooking time of 14 minutes seemed to work well. Not sure how affective they are at increasing milk supply, but the cookies are really good. Recipe was followed exactly, and no changes would be made to future batches.