Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Who doesn't love Peanut Butter and Fudge?
Make and share this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Fudge Bars (With a Hint of Banana) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, oats, and banana.
- Let set at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 8 x 8 coated pan and for about 20-25 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.