1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Fudge Bars (With a Hint of Banana)
Who doesn't love Peanut Butter and Fudge?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Combine peanut butter, oats, and banana.
- 3Let set at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spread the batter evenly in a 8 x 8 coated pan and for about 20-25 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.
- 6Allow to cool.
- 7Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Fudge Bars (With a Hint of Banana)
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g