- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter, reduced fat
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons oatmeal
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, oats, and banana.
- Let set at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 8 x 8 coated pan and for about 20-25 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.