1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
A nice chewy cookie. I like to add M&M's, or chocolate chunks for a change. You can use all creamy, or all crunchy peanut butter. I like to use both.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butters and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Beat in the eggs until well blended.
- 4In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- 5Mix in the oats until just combined.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just light brown.
- 8Cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g