Recipe by Crabbycakes
Here is the best of both worlds, when you can't decide which is better. I feel like, at least we are eating something sort of healthy. ( do ya think?)
Top Review by Java
I can't believe I forgot to review this recipe. These cookies are now my all time favorite. I did use half white and half brown sugar, half white and wheat flour and used chocolate chips instead of raisins. For Christmas, I am going to use cranberries instead of raisins. Excellent recipe!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups oats, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs and peanut butter, and beat well.
- Combine oats, flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon; add in creamed mixture, beating well.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonsfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-11 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks.